One to one coaching
One to one speaker coaching for impactful, engaging presentations, keynotes and TED talks
Would you like to become a more confident speaker?
Big exciting things happen when you express your message clearly, confidently and compellingly. Whether you harbour an ambition to present on a conference stage or simply want to feel more confident speaking at networking events, one to one speaker coaching can make this your reality.
One to one coaching is for you if you want to:
- Become a more intentional, considerate speaker
- Accelerate your influence
- Share your passion
- Build your profile and reputation
- Increase your impact in meetings
- Describe who you are and what you do in an engaging way
- Improve the flow and meaning of your talks
- Become a better storyteller
- Ditch powerpoint and energise your audience
“The most important lesson Catherine taught me is that only you can say what you want to say.” – Sue France
How does one to one speaker coaching work?
My coaching is based on the four principles of exceptional speaking: Focus, Form, Flow and (plentiful) Feedback. We’ll discuss your speaking goals and address the areas you need to develop. Examples include:
- How to connect with your audience and engage with them from the get go
- Structure – how to open and close and elegantly navigate your listeners through the presentation
- Sequencing of messages
- Crafting engaging stories
- Connecting your message with your audience
- Building confidence in delivery
- How to read your audience
- Body language and using gestures
- Turn of phrase
- Use of voice and language
- Using emotion
How many sessions will I need?
Most people average between 6-10 sessions. You may need more if you have lots of speaking opportunities to prepare for, or if it’s part of a continuous professional development plan. Let’s chat speaking goals!
Let's Get Started
It’s easy to book one to one coaching with me. Book a Tell Me More Chat to share your speaking goals. Then just choose your package, arrange payment and schedule your first session. Your coaching hours are valid for 12 months from date of payment. Sessions may also be shared amongst a team.
1 -2 sessions £300 per session
3 – 6 sessions £250 per session
7 – 12 sessions £200 per session
13 + sessions £185 per session
*Prices are based on delivery of coaching through Zoom.