What do I say if I am asked to be a guest speaker?
Writing, designing and delivering a keynote presentation is a big deal! And regardless of how long you’ve been doing this ( or not), having a clear process to help you along the way is going to save you time, effort and also an awful lot of stress!
This session includes:
- Coming up with the topics for key notes (and other important presentations in business)
- A step by step approach to building content
- A tool for sequencing and structuring
- A fool proof method of rehearsing
- How to market your presentations.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Start crafting a series of keynotes
- Plan how to market and use these to build our business
- Know how to replicate these processes for future opportunities to speak.