Who is it for?
- Well, you are a man or woman in business.
- You recognise that being able to speak in public will open up some opportunities for you to grow your business.
- You know that it will establish and strengthen your credibility.
- And you can see how it will build your authority in your industry or niche.
You probably have done some speaking and either hated it, feel you could do much better or have done it ‘on the hoof’, learning through painful experience. And you have decided that now is a good time personally and in your business growth to learn step by step how to nail this ‘thing’!
The SpeakUP!Plus is a 7 month speaking club programme in two parts. For the first 7 months there is a meeting for three hours each month to present (and get feedback), learn step by step how to create, design and deliver professional, relaxed and effective presentations ranging from networker introductions to guest presentations to key note speeches.
If you cannot make the workshop for any reason I run a Skype follow up session shortly afterwards so you always get the content.
The second part is an ongoing retainer with complimentary access to our open/drop in Speaking clubs for practice or credits for private sessions with Catherine to work on and top up on specifics
It is a ‘closed’ group in that there are only eight places and it will have three special ingredients:
- It will be fun ( because I believe we learn better when we have fun!)
- It will be full of constructive positive feedback ( otherwise what is the point?) – we follow my three step positive feedback model
- It will be jam-packed with tools, techniques all of which you get to practice and work on outside of the learning programme
The 7 month programme costs £625 , then £12.50 per month.
The dates are:
10th September – Clarity of Core Message ie knowing why and what you want to say
22 October – Content is King ie generating inspirational content and creating a ‘shape’ for it
19th November – Flow, Focus and Form ie sequencing and structure
17th December – Participation ie grabbing attention and engaging
21st January 2016 – Power of Stories ie creating a portfolio of stories
11th February 2016 – Creating a Hunger ie motivating listeners and sales
17th March – Review, Reflect and Realign ie look back on learning and plan forward